Friday, December 20, 2013

Today's Style Trends: Christmas

Nina's Traditions:
Every Christmas Eve, (after some local pizza delivery) my older brother and I open a little Christmas gift before we go to bed. Then we wake up on Christmas and open our Santa stocking presents on our parent's bed! I usually have a large cup of coffee, wear my comfiest clothes, and sometimes even have a Santa hat! After that, we go downstairs and make Dutch Cake (and I have a second cup of coffee haha)! Then we make a fire and open the presents under the tree. Later that night, we'll have a nice dinner. We don't go visit family, travel, or have a huge family feast. But I love the simplicity of it and can't wait for Christmas morning :)
Here are some outfits that will inspire me Christmas day!




Lexy's Traditions:
Every Christmas Eve, my family and I spend time together, and open one single gift after a nice roast dinner. Then my cousins Sierha and Bennet, Mum, Gran, and I go for a drive to look at the Christmas lights! We've done this for as long as I can remember. It's such a lovely memory to have! On Christmas morning, my Father and I prepare the Christmas dinner. Around 8:00 a.m. I open my gifts with my family, along with having a delicious breakfast and then lunch prepared by my Dad! We usually have hot chocolate and sit around the tree. I typically stay in pajamas all day, and then at night my family and I will go to a Christmas film at our local theater, or go to a play! I typically dress up for that. Hope you all have a lovely holiday season! Here's some of what I'll be wearing this Christmas. x




No comments:

Post a Comment